Roswell's Neptune 8.0 speaker spent some serious time in development with our talented designers and engineers being perfected to hold up to the highest marine-grade performance levels. We engineered each speaker to include our long-throw technology which ensures every Neptune produces the loudest, clearest, and most balanced full range sound that can be heard well beyond 100 feet. When it comes to sound clarity hearing is believing, and the Neptune's hi-definition sound is so loud and clear you'll be hearing it whether you own one or not.
The Neptune boasts an 8 inch midbass driver and 1 inch titanium super tweeter and screams premium quality with spokeless stainless steel grills, anodized aluminum housing, and LED accent lights in just the right places. The finishes on this speaker are such high quality you won't ever need to worry about parts fading or distorting from sun exposure, not to mention it's built to last which means little to no maintenance for users.
The Neptune also features Roswell's first ever 3 inch custom clamp which includes 2 3/8 inch plastic inserts (1.9 and 2.5 inserts are available upon request), and with optional adaptors for all MasterCraft tower models this is one of the most impressive and adaptable speakers on the market.
- Spokeless stainless steel grills with LED accents
- Aluminum housing with stainless steel and LED accents
- CNC machined 3 inch custom clamp
- 2 3/8 inch plastic inserts included (1.9 and 2.5 inch inserts available upon request)
- Built to last with little to no maintenance
- High quality finishes won't fade from sun exposure
- Long-throw speaker technology creates loud, clear, and balanced full range sound that will not flex or distort
- 8 inch PRO Series Midbass Driver
- 1 inch PRO Series Super Tweeter
- Power handling: 200W RMS / 400W Peak
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms